Hierarchical Modeling: Improve modeling of complex data with a decision tree approach
The Hierarchical Model Development Module is a plug-in to The Unscrambler® X software for developing hierarchical models which can be used for off-line data analysis.
Our new software uses a powerful decision-tree approach for modeling non-linear data more efficiently, by allowing Classification and Prediction models to be joined in a multi-level structure.
Hierarchical models are ideal for applications including:
- Fermentation monitoring in biotech or food
- Gasoline blending in petroleum refining
- Reaction monitoring in chemical manufacturing
- Classifying and characterizing pharmaceutical raw materials
- Optimizing workflows for routine at-line analysis applications
The software is designed to be used in R&D, Production, Engineering and QA/QC for developing and implementing run-time control models in process monitoring applications.
- Multivariate Projection methods (PCA, PCR, PLSR)
- Multivariate Classification methods (SIMCA, LDA, SVM)
- Multivariate Regression methods (MLR, PCR, PLSR)
- Accepts data in a wide range of formats, with advanced auto-pretreatment options
- Alarms and warnings can be set with output in tabular format, including cell colours changing according to the alarm state, making it intuitive and easy to use for end-users.